Week1A: My Template

I chose a Soho template because I am drawn to the high contrast between the black background and the dramatic intricate star lantern image. When scrolling down further, the light, shell pink background brings the look together between the very dominant black and the warm yet present star lantern. I think that the horizontal layout of the different sections translates well between desktop and mobile use, which is something I learned to pay attention to the hard way early on when I started contributing to a WordPress blog (I still haven't quite gotten used to WordPress's format, to me it's still counter intuitive). 
I am looking forward to customizing the look of my blog even further with fonts, text color, and widgets as applicable to the coursework.

Please feel free to comment on how my blog's aesthetic and any suggestions for improvement!

Comments

Popular Posts